Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012; a year wiser

Bismillah~

Already 5th January and I don't seems to be affected by the fact that it's already 2012! Err, being a university student, and your med school starts in October, makes everything less important? Plus, my finals usually reside in January so... New Year is not something that I look forward to these days :)

Studying abroad makes you lost track of time I guess? Or is it just me? Anyways, am I making a New Year resolutions out of this writings? Em. Not really. Eheh!

AS A MUSLIMAH.
Last ten days of Ramadhan; Blue Mosque Shah Alam.

I wish that I can be more sincere, because sincerity is not something that always come along in every deeds that you do, yes? I wish to love Islam-- this beautiful religion of mine-- more, practice Islam as a whole because Islam is the way of life and hopefully, becoming a better muslimah, by the day, Allah's willing.

Most importantly, I pray to Allah that I can be more sabr (baca: patience) and have preseverance to live in this dunya and not get distracted by it for the ones that became indulge with dunya, will not have their place in akhirah. Nauzzubillah.

AS A SISTER AND A DAUGHTER.
Genting Highlands; Third day of Eidul Fitr.

I missed my sister and brothers to death, and kakak loves all of you despite everything that came between us. Family are for keeps and they are Allah's precious blessings ever given to you. :') I thank Allah for He created them and let us to have blood ties with each other. Err, I wish to be a better sister inshaAllah, and I truly hope that my brothers will be a true gentleman hihi.

That obviously requires them to act like a boyfriend-in-public (baca: bodyguard) for me. :B

To my parents, I shall, of course, try to be a better daughter and I just simply loves my abah and ummi because they are cool like that! *grinning. Thank you would never be enough for what they had put up with me all these years throughout my rebellious state.

For my lifetime, I wish to make them proud to call me as their daughter :)

AS A FRIEND.
Baraan raya; Amani's home.

They are my friends for life, thanks to high school :') Err, tapinya Ezir dengan Shahrul kat belakang tu mintak sorry, tak termasuk dalam senarai. And I will not regret elucidating that. They just happens to be in the picture as they were our musyrif back in Shah Alam.

Yes, balik Shah Alam pun dah pandai nak bermusyrif. -_-"
Kejap. I'm loosing my point here.

Okay retrieved. I wish to be more as a giver than a taker. Give more, expect less, whatever sayings that can shed some light on my intentions to say that I want to be someone that everyone considered as a friend. :) Be a friend to someone, but don't expect them to be a friend to you.

It would definitely hurts but hey, Allah knows, right? He would never leave you without granting something better at any costs :')

AS A MEDICAL STUDENT.
I wish to want to study and make studying as my full time hobby, not just because I needed to. To attend classes deligently although it starts at 8am and may sometimes ended at 4pm. Medicine isn't supposed to be easy, so have your mindset be taken care off, love!

Err, be a lil competitive towards others? To never let them underestimate me and of course, to never underestimate them as well. I wish to spend more time in reading andddd.... be a helping hand if anybody asks me to teach them about a thing or two. :)

AS A NATURE LOVER.
February 2011; Newcastle.

I just wish to travel moreeeeee. *batting eye lashes to mom and dad.

AS A DREAMER.
I wish to be more responsible towards my dreams, err... by working hard to make them come true, that is. :D But I also wish to be a less-day-dreamer because it will only consumed my time and that's NOT good. I wish to be wiser in making life-changing decisions, or simply, in making any kind of choices.

AND AGAIN, BE RESPONSIBLE FOR IT.
DO NOT RUN OR TURN YOUR BACK AGAINST IT.
FACE IT.


Allah did not put you in such state if He knew we can't make our way out. He's never a cruel Creator in the first place, and mark that in your head!

Adulthood comes with lots of responsibilities or so they say. So... hopefully, by being responsible for my decisions, I would, in the future, be a more responsible adult towards my life. InshaAllah, :)

X