Wednesday, July 27, 2011

al fatihah.

Bismillah.

That feeling when you woke up in the morning, while saying; Alhamdulillaahilladzii ahyaanaa ba'damaa amaatanaa wa ilaihinnusyuur, and smiled. That wonderful feeling *smiling. A declaration made stating that you praised Allah for giving you another day to live a life and acknowledge His power. Subhanallah~

Do I really have all the time in the world? Well, I know that I could be dying anytime soon, regardless how my health conditions are, regardless how old I am this year. For He knows best how and when. :') And I know that you knew too!

Did you know that every single day, with or without you notice:
1. You praised Allah Taala?
2. You actually acknowledge His merciful towards you?
3. You also acknowledge that there is a Day of Judgment?
4. You worshipped Allah and you asked for His guidance?
5. You actually asked Him to guide you to a straight path? Or led you to a pious man that will bring you closer to Him?
6. A path that many people has succeed before you and not the people who have been given guidance but went astray?

Did you notice or you did not?
All the questions I asked above is basically already written as the first surah of al Quran al Kareem. ;)

بِسْمِ اللَّـهِ الرَّ‌حْمَـٰنِ الرَّ‌حِيمِ ﴿١﴾ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّـهِ رَ‌بِّ الْعَالَمِينَ ﴿٢﴾ الرَّ‌حْمَـٰنِ الرَّ‌حِيمِ ﴿٣﴾ مَالِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّينِ ﴿٤﴾ إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ ﴿٥﴾ اهْدِنَا الصِّرَ‌اطَ الْمُسْتَقِيمَ ﴿٦﴾ صِرَ‌اطَ الَّذِينَ أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ غَيْرِ‌ الْمَغْضُوبِ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا الضَّالِّينَ ﴿٧


The first time I heard about this I find it very stunning and I am stunned! ^_^

No comments: