Sunday, February 14, 2010

something recycled #2.

Assalamualaikum wbt, ;)

Hari ni 14 Februari 2010. Banyak benda kot yang berlaku hari ni macam the so called Valentine's Day (I find it to be mensampahkan, tumpang lalu), Chinese New Year dan ehem ehem. Err, yang 'ehem ehem' tu biar aku simpan dalam kategori rahsia sebab macam tak perlu dicanang kot? It's my personal life we are talking about here.

Macam yang aku pernah bagitau. 'You only see what I choose to show you'. :)

Okaaay. Rasa macam semua housemates aku dah tau yang aku tengah gila Japanese Drama sekarang. Dulu aku pernah kata Japanese Drama tak best lah ape lah. Haaa, kan sekarang dah kena kat aku balik! Tak kenal maka tak cinta, hihihi xD

That is not my point, exactly. Sebenarnya aku nak kongsi a few lovely quotes from my favourite Japanese Drama; Akai Ito. Atau kalau kita translate dia; Red String of Fate. Aku taknak cerita banyak pasal drama ni tapi serius WAJIB TENGOK! Aku takkan rekomen kalau sesuatu tu aku tak try dan tengok sendiri. So trust me. :)

Briefly, Akai Ito ni kisah lagenda macam Mahsuri macam tu lah. Bukanlah aku kata kisah dia macam Mahsuri, tak. Macam mana nak cakap eh? Em em. Haa, kisah dongeng zaman dulu kala gitu lah. Kalau nak tau lebih lanjut, aku serahkan tanggungjawab ni kepada encik Wikipedia. Boleh? Nah.

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
The thread may stretch or tangle,
but it will never break."
- an ancient Chinese belief

  • There are many things I want to say, There are many things I want to hear. But if knowing everything causes our love to break apart... I would rather stay where I am now.

  • Without you realizing it, there are many people watching over you. For me, that precious fact, was something I realized when I had lost it.

  • To consider friends, to consider the one you like, but never able to see what is really important... Is there anything you can put your complete faith in?

  • A person will meet 30000 people from the time he is born to the day he dies. Among them, 3000 will be friends and acquaintances from school and work. Those that you can exchange intimate words with, 300. Within those chance meetings, even before you were born, a special encounter has already been written by God. But the bonds of fate that tie you to that only one person, no one can see that.

  • The first encounter is chance. The second encounter is fate. If this is true, then is it still fate that if we missed each other?

  • I thought about it with such great, great care and yet... Why can't we live without hurting anyone?

  • You cannot put into words how you really feel. I was not able to convey my precious thoughts. If both of us had realized what was in each others' heart... Fate, is it really on our side?

Manis kan? Sumpah drama ni buat aku melayang-layang! :)

P/s: Love Shuffle pun terbaik gle. xD

4 comments:

Fasya said...

i've post the quotes on my blog before -___-'
and i've written a long post about akai ito -___-'
oh well, it's nice to know there's another japanese drama fan :)

xoxo

nhmnrh said...

fasya

laaaaa ya keeeee.
sorry i didnt knw, heheh.
yup dah mula suka japanese drama ! :D

shdah..♥ said...

aku tahu cite ni best tp x de kesempatan nk tgk...
aku nk beli mvie dye cuz cite ni mcm Koizora...
nuha, rekomen drama jepun...
aku da lama xtgk drama.

teh'a said...

akai ito...one of my fav!!
best cter nie..