Tuesday, September 29, 2009

ouch.

REALITY BITES. YEAH, OUCH >:(

One. My flight is tonight.
Two. I am far from ready to leave my family.
Three. I am full with butterflies right now. Ergh.
Four. I am eager to fly yet afraid of the things that awaits me along the road. I can't see the lights at the end of the tunnel. For now.
Five. I will be missing every inches of my home sweet home and sadly, there's nothing I can do about it.


YIKES.

P/s: Will be making my move to KLIA around 6.00 pm and having my Maghrib there before actually flying off. Sighs.

13 comments:

Amir Naseem said...

TT_TT...ganbatte!!

~mistixora~ said...

good luck..!

♥ Buk@n S!ndAreLa ♥ said...

bubye mnuha...tke a g0od care of urself, still in t0uch oke? jgn lpe bwk ketupt, kueh2 g sana sma ...kang wndu lak

nhmnrh said...

amir

thanks.

nhmnrh said...

mistixora

thankyouuu :))

nhmnrh said...

bukan sindarela

thankyou sangat, sisss :)) insyaAllah, i'll be taking good care of myself.

Amir Naseem said...

u're most wlcm

Aisya J said...

Hey good luck and have a save journey! <3

nhmnrh said...

aisya

thankyou so much & insyaAllah :)

princesshoudini said...

best of luck!
welcome to medical school!
=)

Lisa said...

goodluck !

nhmnrh said...

princesshoudini

thankyouuuuuuuuuuuuuu ;D

nhmnrh said...

lisa

thankyouu dikk.