Tuesday, September 8, 2009

once upon a time.

Read me with care.

By all means, I did not want to hurt you. Not at all. And I truly not have plan 'that' to even happen. At least, that was not the ending I have expected for us. *Sighs. You, the feeling did not changed. I just lose my grip to it. It has been a very slippery road and I fell. Miserably. There. For once and for all, stop accusing that the feeling has changed. Because it doesn't. It disappears. Just like that.

Well, I have this thinking that maybe, just maybe, the feeling was not there from the beginning. Maybe I was the one who have been hallucinating of having it with me at some point but I believe, to put it that way in any sense is just too mean for you. Lets just say I lose it. At least, lets pretend it to be that way. *Sighs. I just realized that loving and the desires to have someone are totally different matters. Geez, my bad.

For God sake, I did not blame the fall or the grip or even you. In fact, the fault was on me. It has been me all along :/ I am very sorry for the things that might wrong and for the words which my hurt. But I am not sorry for making 'that' decision because it was the best decision for me. For you. For us. And no, I do not regret making it.

You, I need to be free to be able to achieve my dreams. I can't afford to have 'that' kind of problems in my way since I already have had enough. I am sorry. I really am. Just please. Please get over me so that I don't have the guilty with me anymore.

p/s: What is meant to be, WILL be. Lets hand it to the God, shall we?

6 comments:

Fna said...

'the feeling was not there from the beginning, maybe i was the one who have been hallucinating of having it with me'

we're on the same boat, mate :)

nhmnrh said...

fna

gosh. glad to have someone yg feels what i felt :')

arelynn said...

'You, the feeling did not changed. I just lose my grip to it. It has been a very slippery road and I fell' --- Yes... this one is very the true ... akak da faced dua kali ... Aja2 fighting Nunu Chan~~!!!

nhmnrh said...

kak arelynn

like seriously?
thankyou fr the support, sis :')

Qurratu said...

nuha, from what I have read from your blog, I gotta pat you on your back for making such a brave decision to move on. This is really deep nuha. Be brave yeah? =')

nhmnrh said...

qu

awwww.
thankyou so much qu :')
i really need that. badly.
it was a tough decision but i had to.
insyaAllah, i'll be brave.

xoxox