Wednesday, July 29, 2009

eventually mood does swing.

Well well well. I have just had a pretty bad and an awful mood swing today that I nearly wanted to make this blog private so that I can freely write and express what ever I wanted to say. Childish, huh? I am sort of a newbie/freshmen (or whatever you called them) to these emotions and mood swings thing-y. Sheesh. I am such a liar (in a very very polite way). Truthfully, I often had mood swings (and who doesn't? -.-") but they were nothing close to this time around. Scary, I know T__T

But now I am kind of in the OKAY state and I am able to write off an entry of my miserableness. I didn't actually know what I'm miserable about but it's kind of miserable :P

I felt so miserable with this and that, until I can't be in one place for a certain period of time. But that doesn't mean I was at two places on the same right second although I did wished, HAHA. Awesomely as it sounds, I wish that I have someone like Landon Carter (played by Shane West) in A Walk To Remember to bring some miracle in my life. Rather pathetic but let's give it a damn shall we? :D

If you have watched that my all-time-favourite movie, you should knew the scene when this particular dialogue took place.

Jamie: You are acting like a crazy person, what's going on?
Landon: Right now, you're straddling the state line.
Jamie: Okay...
Landon: You're in two places at once.

That was a superb miracle ever (!) Well, Jamie's ambition was to witness miracles and she made a list out of them and Landon tried to make each of it real and I fell for that movie each and every time I watch it :O HAHA. No, it's not that funny. It's purely awesome. It is. And I think I'm going to watch that movie now. HAHA. Now that's a real laugh. Cheerio.

2 comments:

nsqn said...

ooh ooh !
a walk to remember ! ♥♥

for a second there i thought im reading someone else's blog -___-"

suddenly jadi english , terkejut kejap mhahaha

nhmnrh said...

@2074153731630807821.0

lololove A Walk To Remember :))

ahaha. ada je nasss (sry for tripling your 'S' :P).

saja tukar angin post entry in english, har har har.