Wednesday, February 18, 2009

midnight sun

ohmygod, (i'm batting[?] my eye lashes vigorously. serius weyh)! i was as usual, surfing the internet since i had nothing else more to do. damn. asal bunyi macam loser gila doeh. abaikaaan.

and i found that. the one on top of my entry. the new series of twilight saga, midnight sun; edward's version of twilight. what ever that means anyway. but i'm quite sure it hasn't yet been published atas sebabsebab tertentu.

why don't you read it by yourself; stepheniemeyer's website to get a clearer view of what had happened :)

bytheway, have you checked my sidebar? kepada peminat vampire sejati, lai lai lai. try ini. ouh, i am proud to say i'm a bella! seronok lah bukan.

I'm a Bella! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!

whatsoever: perlu offline untuk tengok anak betong. hairie othman nampak sunggut hot tibatiba -_____-" i really am a weirdo.

No comments: