Tuesday, December 16, 2008

saya lahir di bulan itu

saya ditag oleh nas. jadi saya akan menerimanya. budget skema seyh.

7 facts about myself

; was named nuha muneerah
; am currently seventeen
; is having a remarkable relationship with a guy named afiq :)
; was born on 25th july
; love writing- a reason for why i have a blog
; an internet addict
; easily broken [?]

7 things that scares me

; Allah
; end of the world
; ghost maybe
; failure
; losing someone close to me
; earthquake
; cockcroach. seriously.

7 songs that i listen currently

; lucky by jason mraz
; fall for you by secondhand serenade
; take my heart by soko
; terima kasih cinta by afgan
; twinkle away by brainstewz
; denting by melly goeslow
; im sorry, good bye by kris dayanti

7 things that i always say

; ily
; tak adalah
; abaikaaannn
; tak apa
; ooooooooo~
; apakah
; tak boleh belahh

7 most important things

; family
; him
; my handphone
; mp3
; lappy
; money :D
; food obviously

7 "first time" in my life

; having a long distance relationship
; stay up late for two nights in a row
; buy a shoes for $80
; taking a driving license
; being a blog freak. haha.
; graduated from highschool
; going to watch a movie with my cousin

7 things that i want lately

; him
; handbag
; new lappy
; job
; a hug
; driving license
; gerimis

7 person that need to answer back this survey

; anyone yang
; boring
; tak ada
; idea
; nak
; post apa,
; silalah

whatsoever: my cousin, syifa will be coming to watch you're my destiny ;)

No comments: